We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to take care of Service Sales. The role envisages sales of the Maintenance and related Services provided by the company to its installed customer base along with new customer acquisition to meet the sales, growth and strategic goals set by the organization. This will be an Individual contributing role.
- Designing and implementing a Service Sales plan to meet the sales and growth targets set for the year.
- Maintaining and updating the historical installed base of the customers. Tracking warranty and AMC’s periods of customers.
- Timely and proactive communication with customers for AMC renewals and achieve high rates of conversion and margins. Maintaining YoY growth for existing contracts in line with the growth targets.
- Managing customers across the country, working closely with the Regional Managers and Sales Managers and building strong Opportunity funnel and ensure adequate conversion as per the monthly / quarterly targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and manage small projects, extensions, additional projects for existing customers.
- Expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence by undertaking Sales and Business Development activities to acquire AMC contracts / projects with new and targeted accounts to bring growth and repeat business.
- Tracking sales goals and performance and take proactive and corrective actions for achieving the targets.
- Provide accurate and realistic reports and forecasts for business reviews as required by the reporting manager.
- Identify emerging markets, upcoming trends, industry preferences, competition activities and devise methods to ensure proper mitigation to any business risks.
- Always stay updated on product knowledge and undertake self-development through company provided trainings and utilising the LMS tools.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Compliance to all company processes, policies and exhibit a truly professional behaviour.
- Sound understanding of the Physical Security Industry and service offerings like Maintenance Services (Comprehensive / Non-Comprehensive), Managed Services, OPEX / CAPEX projects in solutions business.
- Strong Customer Relationship Management skills with an established track record of Account Management especially with Global Accounts and Large and Small enterprise customers.
- Ability to drive Business Development activities and engage with Senior leadership contacts of target customers
- Experience in selling Service Sales involving Integrated Solutions of Access Control /CCTV/Fire Detection/IDS/Command and Control etc
- Familiarity of working in a Process Driven culture, CRM (SFDC) processes and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self driven, confident and motivated individuals with ability to deliver on commitments
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate,