We are looking for a high-performing individual to manage the Regional Sales for Western part of India. You will be responsible for individual sales target and for maximizing sales team potential through available resource(s), crafting sales plans and achieving the regional targets and strategic goals set by the organization as per the Annual Business Plan. The position is based in Mumbai involving travel across western and central India.
- Achieve growth and hit individual and team targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a sales plan to meet the sales and growth targets set for the year.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team,
- Maintaining and building strong Opportunity funnel and ensure adequate conversion as per the monthly / quarterly targets.
- Tracking sales goals and performance and take proactive and corrective actions for achieving the targets.
- Expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence by undertaking Sales and Business Development activities with new and targeted accounts to bring growth and repeat business.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their changing needs and drive actions that help to maximise retention.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Consultants, PMC’s, GC’s, LSTK’s and enhance sales funnel through appropriate actions.
- Provide accurate and realistic reports and forecasts for business reviews as required by the reporting manager.
- Identify emerging markets, upcoming trends, industry preferences, competition activities and devise methods to ensure proper mitigation to any business risks.
- Always stay updated on product knowledge and undertake self-development through company provided trainings and utilising the LMS tools.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Compliance to all company processes, policies and exhibit a truly professional behaviour.
- Sound understanding of the Physical Security Industry and the sales cycle of solutions business.
- Experience in Enterprise Sales with an established track record of Account Development especially with Global Accounts and Large Local enterprise customers.
- Ability to drive Business Development activities and engage with CxO / Senior leadership contacts of target customers.
- Experience in selling Solution Selling / Consultative Selling / Integrated Solutions involving Access Control /CCTV/Fire Detection/IDS/Command and Control etc.
- Prior experience working with PMC Companies, Consultants, Architects, LSTK Contractors, GC’s, EPC Contractors, and Designers.
- Familiarity of working in a Process Driven culture, CRM (SFDC) processes and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven, confident, and motivated individuals with ability to deliver on commitments.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- BE/BTech degree/MBA (optional)